The Myth: i have been to the campus for the tour before, therefore I won’t need to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: No matter if you have gone to campus, it’s helpful to consult with as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
What a wonderful time of year! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have many programs for students to obtain one last appearance before they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April if they went on a trip their junior or year that is senior. Nevertheless, it could definitely be worth your time to consult with campus within the context as an admitted student. Whenever you take a tour as a prospective student, you’re coming to campus to take into account applying to USC. Is this a chance? Could I see myself right here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an admitted student is a totally different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is totally a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a shmoop.pro serious and look that is close. Where would I be residing? Who would be my classmates? Which professors will be teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting a populous town near you! We recognize that planing a trip to campus may be logistically difficult, but we want to be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring admit, therefore I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enlist about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we might be able to move a few of the students to the autumn semester, spring admission isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So why do we do so? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also employ a competitive admission process at USC, and now we can never ever acknowledge all the wonderful students who connect with USC. So spring admission permits us to admit even more of the incredible students we wish at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits aren’t any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after several semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as just about any Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as just about any Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring gives you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease in to the college change by taking classes at a district college. You are able to explore the globe through a research abroad program. You can even have a break from the grind and revel in a months that are few of school!
For those who haven’t done this already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You can find lots of information regarding the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. In the event that you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact every person by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For people of you’ve got already been admitted, or are wondering exactly what the steps that are next be if you are admitted, this website’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. What this means is, in the event that you get the admission decision before June 1st, you have until June 1st to choose. If you receive the letter after June 1st, you have two days to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill in the FAFSA and also the CSS profile ASAP, if you don’t already completed. We do not wish your capacity to commit to USC become held up by financial aid. The sooner these documents are had by us, the quicker we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer students, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the higher the chances. You’ll submit your housing application before the commitment deposit. USC also has off-campus student housing, so do not forget to check those options too.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your dedication deposit. You will receive an email because of the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of program, we’re always willing to help. So if you’d like anything, please just give us a call!